Merlot was our first 2nd generation Canadian Doodles Mom. Merlot is an invisible phantom, meaning she carries all four recessive phantom genes, but because she is red the phantom markings don’t express. She is named after the red wine from the warm climate of Australia.
Merlot lives retirement with her guardian family that includes three young children. Her family calls her Ember. Merlot’s legacy pups include Madeira, Scarlett and Flynn.
- Date of birth: October 4, 2011
- ALAA Reg. No: ALAA- 025263
- Mother: Canadian Doodle's Rosie
- Father: Dehler's Jack of Hearts
- Height: 16"
- Weight: 23lbs
- Size: Mini
- Coat Type: Wavy fleece
- Coat Colour: Very Dark Red, invisible phantom
- Colour Genetics Code: Bbee, kyky, atat